Completely Croatia (a trading name of Long Travel Limited)
Your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and our website visitors and will never misuse or sell your data to anyone. In this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website or enquiring about any of the holidays on our website including your name, address, email, telephone number, preferences, interests, age and family information;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- Telephone information including phone numbers, call duration and call recordings that we use for training and quality control; and
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us, including information regarding family and travel companion(s) such as names, emergency contacts, passport information, dates of birth, insurance information, visa information, nationality and country of residence; and holiday reviews, feedback and customer surveys.
We do not store financially sensitive information such as credit card numbers, bank details or security numbers.
Using the information we collect
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes and may use your personal information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular we may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- Administer our website and business; personalise our website for you; improve our products and services; and enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Supply to you services purchased or enquired about through our website;
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you for holidays purchased;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested, including our email newsletter and non-marketing commercial communications (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter or these communications);
- Send you marketing communications which we think will be of interest to you by post, Email or SMS (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- To display adverts on our or other websites based upon your prior visits to our website, preferences and contact with us.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Internal record keeping, auditing and regulation purposes; and
- To keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing the information we collect
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, partners, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
In order to respond to your holiday request or booking we may need to disclose some of your information to our partners including delivery companies such as Royal Mail; and travel companies such as hotels, airlines, ground handlers and car hire companies. We only pass on information that is required in order to fulfil the booking or enquiry, such as name and address to delivery companies and name and passport information to airlines. Advanced Passenger Information (API) is required by many countries prior to arrival (or departure) and includes personal identity information such as name, passport details, visa information, nationality, transit and destination data. Airlines and transport companies are required to transmit this information by law and data entry is requested at the time of ticket issue. To comply with these regulations we pass the relevant information to the transport companies who transmit the information to the relevant authorities.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
We may disclose your personal information: (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law; (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and (e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties except as provided in this policy.
Retaining personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this policy, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law; (b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Data security is of the utmost importance to us. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. We shall require the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address). Requests will take up to 30 days to process. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Keep the website running as you’d expect (for example keeping you logged in as you browse different webpages).
- Remember which pages or items you like the best, so we can show you personalised content.
- Let you share things you like on your social networks.
- Store some of your details, such as your log in details (but only if you want us to).
- Cookies also help us evaluate our website. Knowing visitor levels, what device our visitors are using, which products people like the best and buy the most, social networks shares and how people have found us (search engines and links for example) helps us to make the website better for us and for you.
- Store your personal information (unless you want us to, for example if you select Remember Me on the login page).
- Pass on your information to third parties.
Types of cookies and what we use each one for:
- First Party: These are cookies set by us and only usable by us. They are the ones that keep you logged in during a browsing session.
- Third Party: These are cookies set by third parties that we use. The only third party cookies we use are for evaluating our website (we use Google Analytics for this), and those that allow you to share things on your social media sites.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. These are the ones that keep you logged in as you browse from page to page.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on Tools, then Options; Select Privacy; Select Cookies and choose your preferred settings.
- Safari: Go to the Safari pull down menu; Select Preferences and then the “Security” tab; Under “Accept Cookies”, set it to accept, reject, or selectively reject cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Choose Tools and then Internet Options; Click on Privacy tab; Move the slider to choose your preferred settings.
- Google Chrome: Click on the Tools menu and select Settings; Click “Show advanced settings” and locate the “Privacy” section, and choose the “Content settings” button; In the “Cookies” section you can choose your preferred settings.
This website is owned and operated by Long Travel Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 4687483, and our registered office is at Whittington Hall, Whittington, Worcester, WR5 2ZX.
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. Our data protection registration number is ZA135177.
General and Other information
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and you should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.