From Price Based on:
- 2 adults staying in a superior double room for 7 nights in mid May on a B&B basis, peak season will be considerably more.
- Return flights from Gatwick for 2 passengers, with one hold bag each.
- Private pre-paid return airport transfers (includes ferry tickets).
- Flights: Return flights from London Gatwick, regional departures available, please ask
- Accommodation: Superior rooms, Junior Suites & Family Suites
- Transfers: Private taxi, public ferry return transfers
- Approximate transfer from Split airport – 2 hours 45 minutes
Located in the heart of Hvar, Villa Nora is located in a former palace dating from the 14th century.
A real find and really sympathetically restored, It has just 5 suites, 1 family Suite with separate bedroom, lounge with double bed and additional single bed which sleeps up to 5; A 2 bedroom Suite which has a double room, a twin room, and sleeps up to 6, 3 Junior Suites and 4 superior rooms , all very spacious and with air conditioning, minibar, satellite TV free wifi, hairdryers, toiletries, and 24 hour room service.
Some also have balconies with views over the rooftops of Hvar.
The hotel is also well known for Restaurant Lucullus which serves a fabulous buffet breakfast and gastronomic dinners including the specialities of Hvar Island such as tender goat with potatoes cooked ‘under the bell’ fresh shellfish, risotto, or cheese with capers and olive oil.
Villa Nora is very close to the centre of Hvar Town where there are various restaurants with lively nightlife, as well as a nightclub. The closest beach is only 150 metres away and there are tennis courts close by as well.
Ask about our special day trip to the Blue & Green Cave. From June – September, join a select group on this tour. Visit Vis to view the famous Green and Blue caves. Stop on the beautiful beach of Stiniva and on your return journey, stop for lunch at Palmizana, a famous beach on the Pakleni Islands. £75.00 per person for an unforgettable day out.
Completely Croatia says:- a real boutique property very close to the centre of Hvar town, we unreservedly recommend this new find as ideal for those who enjoy authentic accommodation without compromising on quality.