- Accommodaiton: 1 January – 15 May – 1 October – 31 December , high season will be considerably more – sleeps up to 9 people
- We can also arrange flights and private transfers or car hire, please ask
- Approximate transfer time from Dubrovnik Airport – 45 minutes
Located in a tucked away spot, down a bumpy lane, stumble upon the stunning Villa Franiza Sitting directly adjacent to the crystal clear Adriatic Sea, this recently renovated villa provides total comfort with five bedrooms. Located over 3 levels which are all fully air-conditioned and centrally heated. The ground floor has a spacious dining room, living room, reception room, kitchen and WC. On the first floor are the two master bedrooms that both have en-suite bathrooms and lovely views. And finally the third floor has three more bedrooms and a roomy bathroom.
The interior design of the villa has been undertaken with great care, and there is a true Mediterranean feel with light colours and tasteful furnishings.
The whole villa is surrounded by an extensive and lush garden with terraces areas of differing sizes and over differing levels. Breakfast in the morning on the main front terrace in the sun, lunch around the pool area and a party on the large back terrace, the choice is yours. The villa has a 24m2 swimming pool which lies partly in the shade of palm trees. There is a daily maid service, gardener and pool maintenance. There is a summer kitchen with every facility one could wish for, including a barbecue.
Even though the villa is located a mere 3 kilometres from the historic Old City of Dubrovnik the natural surroundings of typical Dalmatian flora and fauna makes for total privacy. Ancient olive trees, impressive palms, thick laurel shrubs and citrus trees are just some of the plants to be found a growing in the villa’s grounds. The Villa has been a holiday home to celebrities seeking privacy and we can quite see why.
Villa Franiza is only a few metres from the sea and there is a choice of several beaches in the immediate vicinity, including a sheltered beach a few steps away with sun beds and sun umbrellas. For those looking to spend a more active holiday and to explore Dubrovnik and its picturesque countryside it is possible to rent a car, speed boat or even a yacht at an additional local cost.
Villa Franiza is open all year round for Croatia holidays for guests and is the perfect destination for families or larger groups. In total the villa has five bedrooms of which four are double and one single and can comfortably accommodate nine guests. The property is non smoking throughout.
VILLA FRANIZA INFO
- SIZE: 180 sqm house: 600 sqm gardens and terraces
- CAPACITY: 9 people
- BEDROOMS: 5 bedrooms (2 with double beds 180×200 cm, 1 with double bed 160×200 cm, 1 with 2 twin beds, 1 with 1 single bed)
- BATHROOMS: 3 bathrooms (2 ensuite to two double rooms, 1 with Jacuzzi); 1 WC
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Outside 24 sqm swimming pool with sun beds and shades
- Terraces with outdoor furniture
- Sea view
- FACILITIES: AC, floor heating, security alarm system, SAT TV in living room and in all bedrooms, DVD player in living room and in all bedrooms, alarm clock, Internet connection, telephone, dish washer, microwave, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, safety deposit box, hairdryer in all bathrooms, toiletries, slippers, bathrobes
- The services of a Chef are available if required, as it personal training, sailing tuition, massage and beauty treatments.