Venice & Rovinj Two Centre Holiday Itinerary
Prices based on 4 star and 5 star hotels
At Completely Croatia we advise and help build a two-centre itinerary tailored to your holiday needs. Travel to Venice and then onward to the undoubtedly Italian influenced City of Rovinj.
Venice and Rovinj
Your itinerary between Venice and Rovinj can be as long as you like, but we’d recommend 7 nights as perfect. Transfers between the two countries will be arranged for you on the daily ferry between Venice and Rovinj, this takes approximately 2 1/2 hours
From price is based on a 7 night itinerary, with 3 nights in Venice 4 nights in Rovinj
Venice must see
Wow ! – not sure where to start here, but St Marks Square is as good a place as any ! And then the Doges Palace, Grand Canal, there is no shortage of places to marvel at.
Rovinj must see
About 1 mile from Rovinj the Punta Corrente Forest Park is an unexpectedly verdant area with oak, pine and cypress trees. Planted in the late 1800s, its a shady paradise from where you can swim from the rocks or lie and admire the view of the islands close by.
Find out more about Rovinj in our Rovinj Guide
Why book a multi-centre holiday with Completely Croatia:
- We arrange everything for you, we make sure from the minute you land to the last point of your stay in Croatia you have nothing to worry about relating to your trip
- We have a personal relationship with each hotel we recommend and that means we secure you the best rooms available
- We only recommend hotels we have personally stayed at, you can be assured of the quality of where you stay with our itineraries
- We don’t leave you to rely on public transport with us you travel by private transfer to each of the multi-centre destinations
Enquire today to discuss and plan your full itinerary, as a guide prices we quote include:
- Return flights
- Transfers between all destinations
- Accommodation on a B&B basis
- ATOL Financial protection, 9937