Split – One way cruise Split – Dubrovnik – Cruise & Stay Holiday
Split must sees
Enjoy the Riva, a stylish promenade to where the great and the good take each evening to stroll along, stop off en route for a glass of chilled white wine, and perhaps a meal enjoying the view over the harbour to watch the ships and yachts come and go.
How exciting, you will be on one of them soon ! Relax nearby in your chosen City Centre hotel for a few days, then board your ship to enjoy a small Ship Cruise on the pristine Adriatic Sea.
Find out more about Split in our Split Guide
Dubrovnik must sees
Enjoy a coffee in the Old Harbour of Dubrovnik a fantastic example of an ancient Sea port. It is still used today, albeit not by the huge cruise ships which mercifully are forced to berth in the modern harbour of Gruz, approximately 3 miles outside the Old Town. But from here you may take one of the frequent small boats over to the island of Lokrum.
Take your time exploring the Old Town before returning to your hotel either within the City Walls or close by – the choice is yours ! And we’ll help you make the right one for you. Check out our Dubrovnik Guide
Why book a Cruise & Stay holiday with Completely Croatia:
- We arrange everything for you, we make sure from the minute you land to the last point of your stay in Croatia you have nothing to worry about relating to your trip
- We have a personal relationship with each hotel and the Ships we recommend and that means we only ever offer the best rooms available
- We only recommend hotels we have personally stayed at, so you can be assured of the quality of where you stay with our itineraries
- We don’t leave you to rely on public transport, with us you travel by private transfer to each of the multi-centre destinations
Enquire today to discuss and plan your full itinerary. As a guide, prices we quote include:
- Return flights
- Transfers between all destinations
- Accommodation and one way small ship Cruise
- Full Financial Protection ATOL 9937