Split & Brac Two Centre Holiday Itinerary
Prices based on 4 star and 5 star hotels
At Completely Croatia we advise and help build a two centre itinerary tailored to your holiday needs. Travel to the vibrant City of Split, and then to the authentically unspoilt island of Brac.
Split & Brac
Your holiday between Split and Brac Island can be as long as you like, but we’d recommend 7 nights as ideal.
From price, per person, is based on a 7 night itinerary, with 2 nights in Split , and 5 nights on Brac Island.
Split must see
Travel for about 20 minutes to the Ancient town of Trogir, with its marina and walled cobbled streets, its a little like a mini Dubrovnik ! Sit and watch the yachts go by, the easiest and most relaxing way to spend an hour or two over lunch or a drink.
Find out more about Split in our Split Guide
Brac must see
Visit the highest point of the island. From Vidova Gora on a clear day you can see the neighbouring islands of Hvar, Vis and sometimes as far as the mainland.
Find out more about Brac in our Brac Guide
Why book a two-centre holiday with Completely Croatia:
- We arrange everything for you, we make sure from the minute you land to the last point of your stay in Croatia you have nothing to worry about relating to your trip
- We have a personal relationship with each hotel we recommend and that means we secure you the best rooms available
- We only recommend hotels we have personally stayed at, you can be assured of the quality of where you stay with our holidays
- We don’t leave you to rely on public buses, with us you travel in private transfers to each of the multi-centre destinations.
Enquire today to discuss and plan your full itinerary, as a guide, prices we quote include:
- Return flights
- Transfers between all destinations
- Accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Full financial protection with our ATOL 9937
- All local taxes and registration fees