Prices based on 4 star and 5 star hotels
At Completely Croatia we advise and help build a multi-centre itinerary tailored to your holiday needs. Travel throughout the less well known parts of Croatia
Rovinj, Opatija, Zagreb
Your itinerary between Rovinj, Opatija and Zagreb can be as long as you like, but we’d recommend 10 nights as a minimum.
From price is based on a 10 night itinerary, with 4 nights in Rovinj , 4 nights Opatija and 2 nights in Zagreb.
Rovinj must sees
Travel up to the Church atop the Town through the twisting cobbled alleyways and admire the work of the local artists on the way
Find out more about Rovinj in our Rovinj Guide
Lungomare, a fully maintained coastal walk takes you from Preluka to Lovran 12 kilometres of lovely coastal views. Work began in Victorian times when Optaija was a wellness resort where people came to ‘take the air’
Find out more about Opatija on our Opatija Guide.
The Cemetery – honestly – its full of incredibly beautiful statuary ! And, the shopping is second to none in Zagreb, Croatia’s capital.
Why book a multi-centre holiday with Completely Croatia:
- We arrange everything for you, we make sure from the minute you land to the last point of your stay in Croatia you have nothing to worry about relating to your trip
- We have a personal relationship with each hotel we recommend and that means we have the best rooms available
- We only recommend hotels we have personally stayed at, you can be assured of the quality of where you stay with our itineraries
- We don’t leave you to rely on public transport, with us you travel by private transfer to each of the multi-centre destinations
Enquire today to discuss and plan your full itinerary, as a guide prices we quote include:
- Return flights
- Transfers between all destinations
- Accommodation on a B&B basis
- Full financial protection, ATOL 9937