Opatija, Plitvice Lakes and Split Multi Centre Holiday Itinerary
Prices based on 4 star hotels
At Completely Croatia we advise and help build a multi-centre itinerary tailored to your holiday needs. Travel the coast and then head towards the stunning greenery of inland Croatia
Opatija, Plitvice Lakes and Split
Your itinerary between Opatija, Plitvice Lakes and Split can be as long as you like, but we’d recommend 7 nights as a minimum.
From price is based on a 7 night itinerary, with 2 nights in Opatija, 2 nights in the Plitvice region and 3 nights in Split.
Opatija must sees
Maiden with the Seagull statue, a modern take on the Madonna. Originally there was a statue of Our Lady which was erected as a memorial to a Countess who fell from the rocks during a storm. When the original statue too fell victim to the weather, this modern beauty was erected in her place.
Find out more about Opatija in our Opatija Guide
Plitvice Lake Must See
Magnificent waterfalls, wooden walkways so you feel you are walking amongst the trees
Split must see
Home to the best ice cream shop in Croatia
Find out more about Split in our Split Guide
- We arrange everything for you, we make sure from the minute you land to the last point of your stay in Croatia you have nothing to worry about relating to your trip
- We have a personal relationship with each hotel we recommend and that means secure the best rooms available
- We only recommend hotels we have personally stayed at, you can be assured of the quality of where you stay with our itineraries
- We don’t leave you to rely on public transport, with us you travel in private transfers, and/or car rental for fly drive options, to each of the multi-centre destinations
Enquire today to discuss and plan your full itinerary, as a guide prices we quote include:
- Return flights
- Transfers between all destinations/car rental
- Full financial protection under ATOL 9937