Stunning views over Elafiti Islands
From Price Based on:
- 2 adults staying in a Classic sea view double room for 7 nights in May on a B&B basis, peak season will be considerably more.
- Return flights from Gatwick for 2 passengers, with one hold bag each.
- Private pre-paid return airport transfers.
- Flights: Return flights from London Gatwick – regional departures available, please ask
- Accommodation: Classic double rooms, Premium double rooms, Junior suites & Comfort Family Suites (all room types have a sea view & balconies)
- Transfers: Private taxi and private water taxi transfers
- Approximate transfer time from Dubrovnik airport, 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel Lafodia sits majestically on a hillside and enjoys panoramic views across the bay and is an easy 10 minute stroll into the main village.
Whilst not the prettiest hotel from the outside, we have no hesitation in recommending the property – you don’t look at the hotel if you are staying in it – you just enjoy the stunning vistas.
The 120 Rooms are stylishly furnished with a modern twist. Have full aircon, satellite TV, mini bar, unusually for Croatian Hotels, tea and coffee making facilities, wifi, hairdryer and safe. All have balconies and sea/side sea view rooms.
There is a lovely pool area with adjacent bar. As well as a piano and beach bar. The main restaurant also has an outdoor terrace.
There are three restaurants, the a la carte, Dalmar. More informal dining and lighter meals can be found at Scarlet and there is a bar and grill, La Baja.
Entertainment wise – there is as much or little as you like. There is an indoor kids club which operates June to September for children aged 4 and over. An outdoor playground, cinema, floodlit tennis courts. Plenty of watersports are available on the rocky beach to the front of the hotel. Kayaks and cycles can be hired at a small local charge to explore this traffic free island. There is a new state of the art Spa facility as well. A wide range of treatments in a tranquil peaceful setting.
Just over the hill there is a sandy beach at Sunj.
In common with all our island properties, Completely Croatia transfers are always by private taxi and water taxi, our guests benefit from a seamless transfer experience, and are not at the mercy of ferry timetables.
Completely Croatia says:
A lovely island holiday – totally unwind and relax – do as much or as little as you like at this stunning hotel. Ideal for families and couples alike.