Natural surroundings, fabulous waterfalls
- up to 11 hours
What to expect
- Beautiful scenery, relaxation, peace and quiet.
- Sibenik Town and Cathedral of St Jacob
- Approx 100km from Split
- Pick up from hotel/accommodation
- Comfortable A/C limo or people carrier
- Entrance fees to Krka National Park, Waterfall Skradinski Buk
- Wine tasting
- All local taxes and road toll charges
Krka National Park is a stunning natural phenomenon. Beautiful green landscape interspersed with crystal clear waterfalls. The most famous waterfall is Skradinski Buk which is the ideal spot for bathing and splashing around in and under the falls. There is a wooden walkway which gives a variety of options to walk around the Park with your Guide who will take you through authentically restored ancient stone houses and watermills.
From here we’ll move to Roski Slap, a great place for a swimming stop and then after enjoy lunch at a local konoba. After lunch take the road up to the Krka River canyons for some spectacular views.
After this we’ll head to Sibenik to view its attractions and including St Jacobs Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Then return to Split along the coastal road passing Primosten and the Marina.
After visiting Krka,