Dubrovnik & Korcula Two Centre Holiday Itinerary
Prices based on 4 star and 5 star hotels
At Completely Croatia we advise and help build a two centre itinerary tailored to your holiday needs. Travel to enchanting Dubrovnik, spend some time in the gorgeous ancient City and then transfer either by superfast catamaran, or by private vehicle, via the Peljesac Peninsula through some of the finest wine growing country, to the island of Korcula.
Dubrovnik and Korcula
Your holiday in Dubrovnik and Korcula can be as long or short as you like, but we’d recommend 7 nights as ideal.
From price is based on a 7 night itinerary, with 3 nights in Dubrovnik, 4 nights on Korcula
Dubrovnik must see.
Take the cable car to the top of Mount Srd, for some fantastic photo opportunities of the orange terracotta tiles of the Old Town and the aquamarine sea beyond. Walk the ancient City walls at sunset for some fabulous photo opportunities.
Find out more about Dubrovnik in our Dubrovnik Guide
Korcula must sees
Visit Korkyra , a relaxing town in a small harbour at the South Eastern point of the island of Korcula. The sandy soil on Korcula makes it great for vineyards ! So needless to say there is some fine wine available too.
Why book a two centre holiday with Completely Croatia:
- We arrange everything for you, we make sure from the minute you land to the last point of your stay in Croatia you have nothing to worry about relating to your trip
- We have a personal relationship with each hotel we recommend and that means we can offer you the best rooms available
- We only recommend hotels we have personally stayed at, you can be assured of the quality of where you stay with our itineraries
- We don’t leave you to rely on public transport. With us you travel by private transfer to each of your destinations
Enquire today to discuss and plan your full itinerary, as a guide prices we quote include:
- Return flights
- Transfers between all destinations
- Full financial protection under our ATOL 9937