Dubrovnik, Korcula and Split Multi Centre Holiday Itinerary
Prices based on 4 star hotels
At Completely Croatia we advise and help build a multi-centre itinerary tailored to your holiday needs. Travel along the beautiful Dalmatian coast from south to north, taking in two of Dalmatias’ must visit cities and enjoy a relaxing stop off in Korcula en route
Dubrovnik, Korcula, Split
Your itinerary between Dubrovnik, Korcula and Split can be as long as you like, but we’d recommend 7 nights as an absolute minimum.
From price is based on a 7 night itinerary, with 2 nights in Dubrovnik, 3 nights in Korcula and 2 nights in Split.
Dubrovnik must sees
Explore the medieval city walls on a two kilometre circuit of the old battlements, with a different view of the city at nearly every turn, this is a top way to see how this beautiful city has evolved through history. Take the cable car to the top of Mount Srd, for panoramic views and photo opportunities.
Find out more about Dubrovnik in our Dubrovnik Guide
Korcula must sees
The famous Moreska Sword Dance, performed in the centre of Korcula Old Town. Sandy beaches in Lumbarda
Split must sees
Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace, built as a retirement Villa, he was the only Emperor to live long enough to enjoy retirement !
Find out more about Split in our Split Guide
Why book a multi-centre holiday with Completely Croatia:
- We arrange everything for you, we make sure from the minute you land to the last point of your stay in Croatia. You have nothing to worry about relating to your trip
- We have a personal relationship with each hotel that we recommend which means we only ever offer you the best rooms available
- We only recommend hotels we have personally stayed at, so you can be assured of the quality of where you stay with our itineraries
- We don’t leave you to rely on public transport, with us you travel with prepaid private transfers to each of the multi-centre destinations
- We’re fully ATOL protected, so you can have total peace of mind that your booking is secure.
Enquire today to discuss and plan your full itinerary, as a guide. Prices we quote include:
- Return flights with hold baggage
- Transfers between all destinations
- Accommodation on a B&B basis including local taxes
- Full ATOL financial protection