We are now taking bookings for 2019
Per Person From Price Based on:
- Two adults sharing a lower deck cabin on the first peak season departure on 10th August.
- Return flights from Gatwick.
- Private taxi transfers.
- Economy flights from UK Airports (Supplements will apply to selected departures and final quote will be given at the time of enquiry)
- 23 kg check in luggage per person
- English speaking cruise manager
- 7 nights cruise in your chosen cabin on a half-board basis.
- Welcome cocktail reception.
- Daily breakfast (except embarkation day), 7 lunches & 2 dinners (includes Captain’s dinner)
- Captains dinner with live entertainment
- One 1.0 L bottles of drinking water per person per day
- One drink with lunch
- Complimentary fresh fruit every day
- Complimentary tea & coffee, all day, every day
- Olive oil & wine tasting on board the ship
- Guided walking tours of Opatija, Losinj, Zadar, Rab and Krk
- English speaking guide for the town tours
- Entry into Apoxiomen museum on Mali Losinj
- Entry into National Park Kornati and Nature Park Telascica
- Wine tasting in Vrbnik
- Cake tasting on Rab
- Free wi-fi on board (where available)
- Port fees & taxes
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Return airport/hotel transfers
What’s Not included:
- Optional dinner at Loznati village.
- Extra beverages & snacks on board.
This cruise is operated by the MS Maritimo or a similar Deluxe Superior vessel.
The MS Maritimo was launched in 2017 and is 48 metres long and 8.6 metres wide. This vessel has 19 en-suite, air-conditioned outside cabins on two decks. Some cabins are set with twin/double beds and there 2 triple cabins available.
OPATIJA – KRK – RAB – ZADAR – KORNATI – MALI LOŠINJ – CRES – OPATIJA
Spend seven memorable days cruising on the northern Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Relax and let the captain and his crew (especially the cook!) take good care of you. During the day, swim and sunbathe or explore the under sea world of the Adriatic Sea by snorkeling.
Legend: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner, T – tasting, CD- captain`s dinner
Saturday OPATIJA – ISLAND OF KRK (L)
Depart from Opatija at 13:00. Lunch on board followed by a swim stop in the crystal clear sea en route to Krk island – the largest of the Croatian islands. Krk has immense variety in its villages whether large or small. Gentle green promenades bare rocky wilderness, tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches. Afternoon wine tasting at the village of Vrbnik (includes coach transfers) Your evening is at leisure to enjoy the many cafes and restaurants along the waterfront. Overnight in town of Krk (later arrivals can meet the ship here).
Sunday ISLAND OF KRK – ISLAND OF RAB (B,L,T)
Breakfast is served on the ship after which we set sail to the Island of Rab, which is known as the “island of love”. The small town of Rab, where you will spend the night in the harbour, is encircled by medieval walls, Romanesque church towers, churches and palaces, stone streets and ancient facades. Enjoy the “gallery” on the streets and squares where many painters and artists exhibit their works. Here you would have the opportunity to sample the famous Rapska Torta cake but don’t ask for recipe, it is a secret ! Overnight in Rab.
Monday ISLAND OF RAB – ZADAR (B,L)
After breakfast cruise from Rab alongside the island of Pag with a swim stop on tiny island Maun, and continue to towards Zadar in the afternoon where we spend the night in the port. In Zadar there is a guided tour of the city.
For centuries the metropolis of Dalmatia, and today the centre of the region, Zadar has been a city of rich monumental heritage of world importance visible at every step even today: the Roman forum dated to the 1st century AD, the church of St. Donatus dates from the 9th century AD – the most famous Medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, the mighty city walls with representative Port and Land gates from the 16th century AD. As well as numerous palaces, villas and other ancient heritage, the town is also full of great restaurants in the centre and of special interest is the famous Zadar Sea Organ.
Tuesday ZADAR – KORNATI (B,L,D)
Today we visit the region of the famous Kornati National Park – rich in cultural and historic remains. Historic remains of an old Ilyrian fortress, Roman villas, old Christian church of St. Mary and medieval fortresses and settlements add to the value of these islands. Kornati consists of 140 islands and reefs. Some islands have dramatic inlets that descend steeply into the sea, a hundred metres deep in places, a truly spectacular coastal feature. At Telašćica Bay on Dugi Otok take a walk to the vertical white cliffs or visit Mir salt Lake. Dinner on board & Overnight in Telašćica Bay.
Wednesday KORNATI – MALI LOŠINJ (B,L)
After breakfast and a morning swim, we cruise towards Losinj known as “sunshine island” with its pines, wild flowers and herbs. Losinj is one of the most popular islands on the northern Adriatic, renowned for its hidden coves . On arrival to Mali Lošinj, enjoy walking tour followed by visit to Museum of Apoxyomenos. The museum is dedicated to the ancient bronze statue of an athlete found in the sea near the island. Walk up to the Lošinj Aromati Garden or to the smaller town of Veli Lošinj both easy to reach and explore on foot. Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Thursday MALI LOŠINJ – ISLAND OF CRES (B,L)
We ‘set sail’ for Cres island after our morning swim stop on Susak island, if weather permits. This unspoiled island is long and narrow island with olive groves, vineyards, forests of oak, beech and traditional stone walls. Cres and Mali Lošinj were once one island before the Romans dug a narrow channel to separate them. Optional dinner in village Loznati (with transfer from Cres) where you can try the best traditional lamb specialties this island has to offer. Spend the night in the harbour of the typical medieval town of Cres.
Friday ISLAND OF CRES – OPATIJA (B,L, CD)
After breakfast, we leave for Opatija. The famous Opatija Riviera is best seen from the sea, where we arrive in the late afternoon. Stroll the longest ‘lungomare’ (seaside promenade) in Croatia or stop in Volosko, a traditional fishing village. On your last night, enjoy captain`s dinner with live entertainment on board. This would be a great time to swap contact details with your new friends and plan your return.
Saturday OPATIJA (B)
After breakfast, say goodbye to the crew and either depart for your return flight, or transfer to your chosen hotel to extend your stay in this fabulous region.
- Due to mooring restrictions in some Ports, the ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for clients to cross from one ship to the other over gang ways. Passengers are urged to take special care, when crossing and the crew are on hand to assist, but given this, we will not recommend these cruises for clients with mobility issues.
- Electric System is 220V.
- For operational reasons, the cruise company may decide to change the MS Maritimo for one of the other Deluxe Superior class vessels.
Important note; The Captain reserves the right to make amendments and changes to the itinerary detailed above for operational or safety reasons.
Departures Dates 2019
10th & 17th August