For this cruise we have both cabin types available on the deluxe cruises that depart on 23 September & 14 October.
We are now taking bookings for the 2018 cruise season
Next year there will be two new category of vessel sailing on this route, Deluxe Superior and Deluxe.
Deluxe Superior; larger (no smaller than 47 metres long), newer (built no later or refurbished no earlier than 2016) and offering spacious accommodation for all cabins. There will be 3 brand new vessels in this category and the MS Infinity, MS Futura & MS Avangard.
Deluxe; between 42 & 47 metres in length), offering spacious cabins of 12 – 17 metres square and sun decks with hot tubs. This category of vessel will include MS President, MS Admiral & MS Fantazija and 3 brand new ships.
- Flights: Return flights from London Gatwick – regional departures available, please ask
- Accommodation: 2 sharing a double or twin lower deck cabin, low season departure, peak season will be considerably more
- Transfers: Return transfers to and from Split airport
- Half Board and excursions as described
- Approximately 30 minutes transfer from Split Airport
Most of the deluxe cruise ships have only 19 cabins in total, spread across 2 or 3 decks. All are fully air conditioned and benefit from ensuite shower room with hairdryer, LCD television, wardrobe, desk and safe. There is a large Sundeck together with plenty of comfortable sunbeds. Double and twin accommodation is available. Please note other ships of a similar star rating may be used. We use the Futura for marketing purposes.
If you want to savour a snapshot of the true flavour of Croatia with a touch of luxury, then this is the trip for you.
The Croatia cruise itinerary starts from Split where you will spend the first night, onboard, in Split Harbour. Please note that if you have a late afternoon or evening flight time to Split airport, you may miss the Guided Tour of Split. If this is important to you, we’d strongly recommend flying out a day earlier and staying in nearby medieval Trogir.
Day 1 – Saturday – Check in from 14:00 at Split Harbour, enjoy the guided tour of Split and Diocletian’s Palace. Return to the Ship for welcome cocktail and meet and greet party – and welcome dinner. (Dinner). Please note for those arriving later, there will be a cold meal made available.
Day 2 – Sunday -From Split, travel to Korcula stopping en route for lunch in one of the hidden coves – disembark in Korcula to enjoy a full guided tour of historic Korcula Town, its narrow cobbled streets and impressive ramparts (Breakfast and Lunch.)
Day 3 – Monday – en route for Dubrovnik, call in at Mljet, a most beautiful national park and enjoy the serenity and scenery and a visit to St Mary’s Isle to visit an ancient Benedictine monastery. With lunch en route, arrive into bustling Dubrovnik to enjoy an evening buffet Dinner cruise along the Old City Walls. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4 – Tuesday – Dubrovnik – today enjoy Dubrovnik at your leisure – after breakfast on board, head towards the Old Town for a Guided Tour followed by the cable car trip to enjoy the panoramic views over the walls and Elaphiti islands. Overnight in Dubrovnik
Day 5 – Wednesday – Dubrovnik – Kucisce – leaving Dubrovnik cruise towards a little seaside village on the peninsula of Peljesac, famous for its fabulous wine. Before your lunch stop, call in at one of the Elaphiti islands. Upon arrival at Kucisce take a trip to Kuna to visit a local farm to enjoy a traditional village evening with Croatian specialties. Overnight in Kucisce (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner)
Day 6 – Thursday – Kucisce to Hvar sailing towards Hvar – stopping at the island of Scedro for lunch, swim stop at Pakleni Islands, arriving into Hvar in the afternoon, Enjoy a presentation on the famous lavendar of Hvar followed by a tour of this quaint enchanting ancient town. (Breakfast and lunch)
Day 7 – Friday – From Hvar, travel onto Bol/Milna which is famous for Zlatni Rat, a nose shaped promontory which stretches out into the azure blue waters. Take a walk along the promenade at Bol, enjoy lunch on board, and then time on board at leisure till afternoon wine tasting followed by the Captain’s farewell dinner with entertainment on board Overnight in Bol or nearby Milna. (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner)
Day 8 – Saturday – depart from Bol/Milna, early in the morning for Split, on arrival check out at 09:00 and transfer to Split airport.
The package includes Half board :
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and either a three course lunch, or dinner as shown above.
- Fresh fruit throughout the day
- Captains’ Dinner with live music
- English speaking Tour Manager and Guided sightseeing tour in DUBROVNIK, HVAR, KORCULA and SPLIT
- Evening dinner cruise along the Old Town Walls of Dubrovnik
- One way bus transfer from Gruz Harbour to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik Cable car trip
- Mljet National Park entrance fee
- Croatian wine tasting in Bol and Croatian Village Party
- All tax and port fees
- Return transfers to and from Split airport
- Daily cabin service includes 2 personal towels per person per cabin
- Free onboard Wi-Fi (subject to availability because when the ship is at sea the Wi-Fi coverage & TV signal is intermittent)
- 1 drink with lunch (or dinner) and 1 litre of water per day
- Gratuities are not included – we suggest between e 30 and e50 (or Kuna equivalent) for each traveller is ideal.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the itinerary as he sees fit.
- Due to mooring restrictions in some Ports, the ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for clients to cross from one ship to the other over gang ways. Passengers are urged to take special care, when crossing,
- Crew are on hand to assist, but given this, we will not offer these cruises for clients with mobility issues.
- Please note that as a safety precaution the whirlpool will not be filled to capacity while the ship is at sea.
Gratuities are not included – we suggest e50 (or kuna equivalent) for each cruiser is ideal
DATES FOR 2018
Every Saturday from April 29 – October 13